Les Équipements Woody Inc. based in 205, rue commerciale, Saint-Odilon, QC G0S 3A0 is welcoming applications from ideal prospects for the setting of Welder that are self-motivated as well as have great social abilities. The candidate that got selected will certainly be required to begin job immediately. The jobs describe Long-term work or Full time work. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours, 06:00 to 16:30. The setting of Welder has been authorized by the LMIA (Work Market Effect Assessment).
Company Call: Les Équipements Woody Inc
No. of jobs: 3
Wage: $46,000 to $58,000 every year for 40 hours per week
Employment kind: Long-term employment, Full time
Place: 205, rue commerciale, Saint-Odilon, QC G0S 3A0
- The candidate must have the ability to check out and translate welding plans, drawings, requirements, manuals, as well as procedures.
- The prospect will be anticipated to analyze welds and also guarantee that they satisfy standards and/or specs.
- The candidate will certainly be needed to operate brakes, shears, and also other metal shaping, straightening out, and bending equipments.
- The prospect will be needed to fit, braze, and also torch-straighten steel.
- The prospect should be able to use oxygen arc reducing devices (arc-air) (AOC).
- The candidate must be able to make use of raising and raising equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate should have a Registered Apprenticeship certification or equal experience.
- The ideal candidate will certainly contend least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The prospect should be able to handle weight as much as 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate needs to be arranged and also adaptable in nature.
- The candidate must be a good team player.
- The prospect has to have the ability to work in messy problems.
- The work website setting is noisy, as well as the candidate should be able to deal with full concentration also in such problems.
- The candidate will certainly be required to operate in a commercial setting.
- Experience and field of expertise.
- Type of products.
- The materials made use of are steel, iron, as well as heavy metals.
- Welding techniques consist of gas steel arc welding (GMAW).
- Tools as well as machinery experience.
- The prospect must have previous experience with an Arc welding equipment.
Area of the field of expertise.
- The prospect should be knowledgeable in custom manufacture, equipment or devices repair work, architectural building, factory assembly, and also fence, balconies, staircases, and barriers.
- Own tools/equipment.
- The candidate should have their own steel-toed safety and security boots.
- Health and wellness, Long-term as well as Various other advantages will certainly be offered to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Perks, the chosen prospect will certainly get Health care strategy and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Long Term Advantages, the selected prospect will get Group insurance benefits.
In addition to the Health and wellness as well as Long-term benefits stated over, the chosen candidate will obtain Free car parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site facilities as well as Team structure possibilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
By Email: email@example.com
Note: Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed