We are presently looking for a Cooking area Assistant to join our team in Canada. The suitable candidate needs to be passionate, reliable, and able to work in a fast-paced atmosphere. As a Kitchen area Helper, you will certainly be accountable for guaranteeing the cooking area is kept clean, organized and aid the chefs with cooking.
Job Position: Kitchen Helper
Job Location: Kitchener, ON
Company: Kitchen Wall Hakka
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $16.50 Hourly
Working Hours: 40 Hours a week
- Clean as well as peel off veggies, and also fruits.
- Assist in preparing as well as preparing food items such as meats, veggies, and also soups.
- Stock products such as food, utensils, and recipes in offering stations, cabinets, refrigerators, as well as salad bars.
- Make sure sanitation as well as sanitation of the kitchen as well as food preparation locations.
- Operate as well as keep cooking area tools such as ovens, fryers, grills, as well as mixers.
- Help with food stock and also buying.
- Comply with food security and health standards.
- Do other responsibilities as designated by the head cook or manager.
- Previous experience as a cooking area helper is a property however not required.
- Must have the capability to work in a busy atmosphere and also handle numerous tasks at the same time.
- Able to raise hefty products such as boxes of fruit and vegetables as well as supplies.
- Have to have good interaction skills.
- Should be reliable, prompt and have a favorable mindset.
- Have to be available to function adaptable hours, consisting of weekends and also vacations.
- Need to be legitimately qualified to operate in Canada.
- If you meet the requirements as well as have an interest in this setting, please send us your resume as well as cover letter. We eagerly anticipate hearing from you.
Education and learning Need
- For the position of Kitchen area Helper in Canada, there are usually no official education and learning requirements. Nevertheless, some companies may like applicants that have completed senior high school or have comparable education. On-the-job training is usually offered to instruct the necessary skills as well as strategies for the role. Furthermore, candidates might be needed to possess food safety accreditation or total training on food handling as well as sanitation techniques.
The salary for a Kitchen area Helper in Canada differs depending on elements such as location, experience, and the sort of establishment where they are used. On average, the hourly rate for a Kitchen Assistant ranges from CAD $12 to $18 per hour. However, some employers might supply an income package that includes advantages such as medical insurance, paid holiday, and also authorized leave. Furthermore, the salary may be higher for people with more experience as well as specialized abilities.
The benefits provided to a Cooking area Assistant in Canada can differ relying on the company, yet might include:
Health Insurance: Lots of employers give their employees with health insurance that covers medical, dental, as well as vision expenditures.
Paid Pause: Kitchen area Helpers may receive paid time off for vacations, ill days, and personal days.
Retirement Savings Plan: Some companies use retirement savings plans, such as 401(k) or pension, to help staff members save for their future.
Training and Development: Employers may provide chances for training and development to help Kitchen area Helpers enhance their skills and also advance their job.
Price cuts on Food and also Beverages: Cooking area Assistants might obtain discount rates on food and also drinks served in the establishment where they function.
Uniforms as well as Devices: Companies may provide Kitchen area Assistants with uniforms as well as tools, such as aprons, gloves, as well as knives.
It is very important to keep in mind that advantages can vary depending upon the employer, as well as some may not supply all of these advantages to their Cooking area Assistant employees.
How to apply