Restaurant Bartender Jobs In Canada With Work Permit Visa 2023 – Apply Now Are you a skilled mixologist with a passion for crafting delightful cocktails and providing exceptional customer experiences? Do you dream of showcasing your talent in a vibrant and diverse setting? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Restaurant Bartender in Canada with a valid work permit visa!
At [Restaurant Name], we pride ourselves on offering a unique and unforgettable dining experience to our guests. Our establishment is renowned for its warm ambiance, delectable cuisine, and creatively-crafted cocktails. As a key member of our dynamic team, you will have the chance to elevate our patrons’ experience by concocting delicious drinks and ensuring they have a memorable time with us.
Restaurant Bartender Jobs In Canada With Work Permit Visa 2023 – Apply Now
- Create an extensive variety of cocktails, mocktails, and specialty beverages with precision and artistry, catering to the diverse preferences of our guests.
- Maintain a well-organized and clean bar area, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations at all times.
- Greet customers warmly, engage in friendly conversation, and attentively take drink orders to establish a welcoming atmosphere.
- Offer beverage recommendations and provide insights into our menu to enhance the overall dining experience for our patrons.
- Handle cash transactions and process payments accurately, efficiently, and with the utmost professionalism.
- Collaborate closely with the kitchen and serving staff to ensure seamless service and timely delivery of orders.
- Anticipate guest needs and promptly address any concerns or requests, striving to exceed their expectations.
- Participate in regular inventory checks, restocking supplies as needed, and maintaining adequate levels of bar inventory.
- Contribute to the development of new cocktail recipes and seasonal drink menus to keep our offerings fresh and exciting.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, mixology techniques, and best practices, continuously enhancing your craft and knowledge.
- Previous experience as a bartender in a reputable establishment is preferred but not mandatory.
- A valid work permit visa for Canada is required.
- Exceptional knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, cocktail recipes, and mixology techniques.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to engage and interact with a diverse clientele.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitasking without compromising on quality.
- A friendly and outgoing personality, demonstrating a passion for hospitality and creating positive experiences for guests.
- Must be of legal drinking age as per Canadian regulations.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required in the hospitality industry.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package and opportunities for gratuities.
- A vibrant and inclusive work environment where your creativity and skills will be valued.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities to further enhance your expertise.
- The chance to work alongside a passionate and supportive team dedicated to excellence.
- Enjoy the diverse and culturally rich surroundings of Canada while experiencing the warmth of our community.
If you’re an enthusiastic bartender with a desire to bring joy to customers through your craft, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us at [Restaurant Name] and be a part of a team that prides itself on creating extraordinary memories for our valued guests. Apply now with your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your motivation to become a part of our team.
How to Apply
287 Garry Street
Between 11:00 AM and 02:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
References attesting experience
Proof of the requested certifications
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?