Job Description: We are currently seeking enthusiastic and talented fresh graduates in civil engineering to join our team in Canada. As a civil engineer, you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a wide range of projects, contributing to the development of infrastructure and shaping the future of the country.
- Assist in the planning and design of various civil engineering projects, including roads, bridges, buildings, and water management systems.
- Conduct site investigations and surveys to gather data and evaluate existing conditions for project planning.
- Collaborate with senior engineers to develop detailed designs, calculations, and specifications.
- Prepare and review technical reports, drawings, and documentation for accuracy and compliance with regulations and standards.
- Utilize computer-aided design (CAD) software and other engineering tools to create and modify project designs.
- Assist in the procurement of construction materials and equipment, ensuring quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Monitor construction activities to ensure compliance with design specifications and resolve any technical issues that arise.
- Conduct regular inspections and assessments of project sites to ensure safety, quality, and adherence to timelines.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including architects, contractors, and consultants, to achieve project objectives.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, regulations, and advancements in civil engineering practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field from an accredited university.
- Fresh graduate with a strong academic background in civil engineering.
- Sound knowledge of engineering principles, design codes, and construction practices.
- Proficiency in using computer-aided design (CAD) software and other engineering tools.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety standards and practices.
- Valid work authorization in Canada (if applicable).
Join our dynamic team of professionals, where you will have the opportunity to grow your career and make a meaningful impact on the built environment. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive work environment that fosters learning and professional development.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and academic transcripts. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
11320 – 100 Avenue
Fort St. John, BC
Include this reference number in your application
2131 Ci Eng
Here is what you must include in your application:
Job reference number
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
What is the highest level of study you have completed?